An increasing number of companies have started returning to their workplaces. With this increase, we have also seen an increasing number of enquiries for face-to-face team building events to be held at venues or the Biz Group offices. However, to ensure that we can keep you and your teams safe, we have outlined a new ‘Biz Group COVIDsafe Events Framework’ to ensure all of the events that we deliver adhere to the necessary Government regulations.
This framework (highlighted below) includes the strict application of clear safety guidelines to all events, as well as a carefully selected program offering and strictly working with venues that have been awarded the ‘COVID safety assurance stamp’ as per government regulations. That means only offering events that can be run safely, and that do not compromise on the delivery of much-needed business outcomes that many businesses and teams desperately need after months in isolation.
You can see the full framework below:
- Anyone in attendance will be required to sign into a registry that we will keep on file.
- We will commence all events with a Be Challenged COVIDsafe briefing, as well as clear and vocal reminders throughout the program.
- Prominent written COVIDsafe signage during all programs.
- Restricting access to anyone with any symptoms.
- Hand sanitisation before, during and after programs for all participants.
- Limiting team/table sizes to those required by state laws.
- Providing masks and gloves for all participants.
- Cleaning equipment and venue space before, during and after programs.
- Adhering to physical distancing requirements with marked guidelines.
We are very excited about this framework and being able to safely provide top-class team building events in person, which is a great first step into the world of normality again!